A Guide To Download Free Beats From AdamackBeats.Com
In case anyone is confused about how to download free beats from this website, or how free beats can be used, I wanted to make a quick little tutorial for you.
Let’s get right into it:
How To Download Free Beats From AdamackBeats.Com
It is very easy to download free beats from this site.
You can do it one of 2 ways. The first way is directly from the main page. The “FREE” button will replace “BUY” on the right side next to the beat as shown below:
As illustrated, simply right click on the FREE button, and choose “Save As” (different web browsers may call this option something different, such as “Save Link As”, etc.).
When the Save As dialog box comes up, choose a destination on your computer and click Save. That’s it!
The second method involves downloading the beat from the individual beat page.
You will notice that you can click on the name of any beat on the main page, and it will take you the beat description page as shown below:
After you click the beat name, you will be taken to the beat description page as illustrated below. Here, you can right click on the “FREE DOWNLOAD” button and choose “Save As” the same way as explained in the previous method.
Next, I’d like to clear up some issues about your rights of use of free beats.
What Can I Do With Free Beats?
After you download free beats from this site, you have some privileges and restrictions pertaining to how you may use them. To make things simple, I’ve made a bulleted outline below for you:
- Record your vocals to the free beat
- Distribute your finished song for non-profit only
- You may distribute your song on any recording medium, including CD, DVD, etc.
- Use for promotional or demo use only
- You may perform your song live, but only at non-profit shows
- You may upload your song to streaming/social media sites such as Facebook, YouTube, SoundCloud, etc.
- You must give AdamackBeats.Com production credit in the form: “Beat produced by AdamackBeats.Com”. Add this to YouTube description, SoundCloud description, include it on Facebook posts, etc. Production credit MUST be given anywhere and everywhere applicable.
- If you wish to begin using your song for commercial/profitable use, you may purchase a license. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase.
- Radio play is prohibited. If you wish to submit to radio, you must purchase a license
These are the main allowances and restrictions of free beats from AdamackBeats.com.
If you have any additional questions, concerns, or comments, please contact email@example.com and I will be more than happy to address your question.
Now that I’ve cleared up how to download free beats, and explained their use and limitations, head over to the Beat Store now to begin listening to the beat library and pick out some free beats!