What Is An Exclusive Rights License?
Another option you will see in the beat “Buying Options” section of the site is the Exclusive Rights option.
If you purchase Exclusive Rights to a beat, you will become the new owner of the beat. You will have unlimited rights, without any restrictions.
When you purchase Exclusive Rights to a beat, you will have the following rights:
– Unlimited distributions, forever. You will be able to distribute unlimited copies of your song through album sales, iTunes, or any other means of distribution, and your license never expires.
– You keep 100% of your earnings. When you purchase exclusive rights to a beat, you will only need to pay the one-time Exclusive Rights fee, and that is it. I will never ask for publishing, royalties, etc.
– The beat will be removed from the internet. Once payment is made, the beat will be removed from my websites, so that nobody else may lease or purchase exclusive rights to the beat.
– I will send you the tracked-out WAV files. Once you purchase Exclusive Rights to a beat, I will send you a ZIP file with all of the individual, separated tracked-out WAV files to every single sound in the beat. This comes with no extra charge, as it is built in to the Exclusive Rights price. The tracked-out files to a beat help tremendously with achieving an optimal mix with your vocals. For more on the importance of Tracked-Out WAV files, please check out my article here.
– You will receive an Exclusive Rights contract. This contract was professionally written by an entertainment lawyer, and it will protect your Exclusive Rights to the beat. The contract will be signed by the producer (Adamack), and sent to your email.
– You may re-sell Exclusive Rights once. If you purchase exclusive rights to a beat, but the song does not end up making the cut for your album, you may always sell Exclusive Rights to the beat once time to another artist. You may set your own price. I allow this to give the consumer the option to recoup any losses if their song does not end up doing as well as expected.
– You may NOT lease the beat to others. The one single restriction of an Exclusive Rights license is that you may not lease the beat out to other producers after you purchase it. As stated above, you may sell Exclusive Rights to it once, but leasing it out is against the terms.
– You must give Adamack Beats production credit where applicable. Although you become the new owner of the beat, Adamack still is entitled to credit for producing it. Please give credit to “Adamack Beats” where applicable. This includes, but is not limited to: CD inserts, YouTube song descriptions, verbal “shout-outs”, and anywhere else that production credit can be given.
This concludes the main characteristics of an Exclusive Rights license to a beat. If you still have questions, please let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to assist you.
Please check out my hip hop beats for sale on the main page at: www.adamackbeats.com