What Are My Allowances And Restrictions With Free Beats?
After you download free beats from this site, you have some privileges and restrictions pertaining to how you may use them. To make things simple, I’ve made a bulleted outline below for you:
- Record your vocals to the free beat
- Distribute your finished song for non-profit only
- You may distribute your song on any recording medium, including CD, DVD, etc.
- Use for promotional or demo use only
- You may perform your song live, but only at non-profit shows
- You may upload your song to streaming/social media sites such as Facebook, YouTube, SoundCloud, etc.
- You must give AdamackBeats.Com production credit in the form: “Beat produced by AdamackBeats.Com”. Add this to YouTube description, SoundCloud description, include it on Facebook posts, etc. Production credit MUST be given anywhere and everywhere applicable.
- If you wish to begin using your song for commercial/profitable use, you may purchase a license. Please contact email@example.com to purchase.
- Radio play is prohibited. If you wish to submit to radio, you must purchase a license
These are the main allowances and restrictions of free beats from AdamackBeats.com.
If you have any additional questions, concerns, or comments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be more than happy to address your question.