After you download free beats from this site, you have some privileges and restrictions pertaining to how you may use them. To make things simple, I’ve made a bulleted outline below for you:
- Record your vocals to the free beat
- Distribute your finished song for non-profit only
- You may distribute your song on any recording medium, including CD, DVD, etc.
- Use for promotional or demo use only
- You may perform your song live, but only at non-profit shows
- You may upload your song to streaming/social media sites such as Facebook, YouTube, SoundCloud, etc.
- You must give AdamackBeats.Com production credit in the form: “Beat produced by AdamackBeats.Com”. Add this to YouTube description, SoundCloud description, include it on Facebook posts, etc. Production credit MUST be given anywhere and everywhere applicable.
- If you wish to begin using your song for commercial/profitable use, you may purchase a license. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase.
- Radio play is prohibited. If you wish to submit to radio, you must purchase a license
These are the main allowances and restrictions of free beats from AdamackBeats.com.
If you have any additional questions, concerns, or comments, please contact email@example.com and I will be more than happy to address your question.
It is very easy to buy beats on Adamack Beats. Below is a brief guide that will clear up any questions you may have:
Step 1: Listen To Find The Beat You Want To Buy
On the main page, scroll down a bit to the Instant Download Beat Store.
You will see the list of beats in the library, with a “Play” button on the left had side of each beat.
Click the play button to listen to the beats in the library, and find the one you wish to buy.
Step 2: Click The “Buy” Button To Purchase Your Beat
Once you find the beat you want to buy, click on the “Buy” button next to it on the far right hand side.
Step 3: Select Your License Type, And Click “Buy Beat”
After you’ve clicked on the “Buy” button in the previous step, you will be taken to a new page.
This page includes more information about the beat, and the option to select your license type and a button to proceed to checkout.
Select your license type. You can either choose a Standard Lease, an Extended Lease, a Standard Lease With Trackouts, or an Exclusive Rights License.
To learn more about each license type, please check out the Beat License Types FAQ here.
After you’ve chosen your license type, click “Buy Beat” to proceed to the checkout page.
Step 4: Enter Your Purchase Information and Agree To Terms
On the checkout page, you will first need to enter your personal information (Email Address, First Name, and Last Name). Your information is safe and is only used to protect and verify your purchase.
Next, click the check box next to the Beat License Agreement to verify that you agree with the terms of your beat license.
Finally, click the Checkout Now button and you will be taken to the Payment Information screen.
Step 5: Enter Payment Info and Download Your Beat
On the checkout page, you will either be able to:
(A) Pay with your Paypal account if you have one, or…
(B) Pay with any credit/debit card if you do not have a Paypal account.
If you do not have a Paypal account, click on the link that is shown in the image below:
You will be taken to a screen which allows you to pay with any major credit or debit card.
Once you’ve paid for your beat with Paypal or your card, you will be instructed on how to instantly download your beat.
Adamack Beats offers you various different beat license options to suit the needs for your songs.
The first license type is called a Standard Lease.
A Standard Lease to a beat is a form of non-exclusive rights. This means that after you lease the beat, it will remain on Adamack Beats and can continue to be leased out to other artists, until somebody purchases the Exclusive Rights.
To help you understand what a Standard Lease is in the easiest way possible, I’ve made a list of rights which the Standard Lease offers you:
A Standard Lease:
– Allows you to record your vocals over the beat and distribute it to your audience.
– Allows you 3,000 distributions of your song. A distribution is defined as any physical or digital transfer of the song to another person for profit or non-profit. This includes selling a CD/DVD of the song or of your album, selling the song on iTunes, sending the song to someone via email or any other electronic/physical transfer.
– Allows you to keep 100% of your profits from these 3,000 distributions.
– Allows the producer to keep his rights to the beat, and allows him to continue selling leases to other artists until somebody purchases Exclusive Rights.
– Allows your rights for up to 2 years from the date of purchase.
– Allows you to perform your song live unlimited times during your leasing term.
– Allows you to upload audio/video to streaming sites on the internet and receive unlimited plays/views. You MUST give credit to the producer (Adamack) for producing the beat. You can include this production credit in the song/video description.
– Allows 100 spins of your song on radio. If you receive more, please contact Adamack at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further licensing or Exclusive Rights.
So basically, to sum things up, the Standard Lease allows you to record your vocals to the beat and distribute up to 3,000 copies of this song for profit or non-profit, for either 2 years or until you run out of distributions (whichever occurs first).
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to send me an email at email@example.com.
Another option you will see in the beat “Buying Options” section of the site is the Exclusive Rights option.
If you purchase Exclusive Rights to a beat, you will become the new owner of the beat. You will have unlimited rights, without any restrictions.
When you purchase Exclusive Rights to a beat, you will have the following rights:
– Unlimited distributions, forever. You will be able to distribute unlimited copies of your song through album sales, iTunes, or any other means of distribution, and your license never expires.
– You keep 100% of your earnings. When you purchase exclusive rights to a beat, you will only need to pay the one-time Exclusive Rights fee, and that is it. I will never ask for publishing, royalties, etc.
– The beat will be removed from the internet. Once payment is made, the beat will be removed from my websites, so that nobody else may lease or purchase exclusive rights to the beat.
– I will send you the tracked-out WAV files. Once you purchase Exclusive Rights to a beat, I will send you a ZIP file with all of the individual, separated tracked-out WAV files to every single sound in the beat. This comes with no extra charge, as it is built in to the Exclusive Rights price. The tracked-out files to a beat help tremendously with achieving an optimal mix with your vocals. For more on the importance of Tracked-Out WAV files, please check out my article here.
– You will receive an Exclusive Rights contract. This contract was professionally written by an entertainment lawyer, and it will protect your Exclusive Rights to the beat. The contract will be signed by the producer (Adamack), and sent to your email.
– You may re-sell Exclusive Rights once. If you purchase exclusive rights to a beat, but the song does not end up making the cut for your album, you may always sell Exclusive Rights to the beat once time to another artist. You may set your own price. I allow this to give the consumer the option to recoup any losses if their song does not end up doing as well as expected.
– You may NOT lease the beat to others. The one single restriction of an Exclusive Rights license is that you may not lease the beat out to other producers after you purchase it. As stated above, you may sell Exclusive Rights to it once, but leasing it out is against the terms.
– You must give Adamack Beats production credit where applicable. Although you become the new owner of the beat, Adamack still is entitled to credit for producing it. Please give credit to “Adamack Beats” where applicable. This includes, but is not limited to: CD inserts, YouTube song descriptions, verbal “shout-outs”, and anywhere else that production credit can be given.
This concludes the main characteristics of an Exclusive Rights license to a beat. If you still have questions, please let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to assist you.
Please check out my hip hop beats for sale on the main page at: www.adamackbeats.com